Friday, June 10, 2011

Pandora

Ever since I was a little girl, I have always loved charm bracelets. I enjoyed collecting charms from different places that I visited and I love the resurgence in popularity that the PANDORA brand has inspired. The PANDORA Charm Bracelet has become the modern girl's answer to a traditional charm bracelet, and with more than 1,500 charms in the PANDORA range, there is a charm to suit just about any taste or momentous life occasion.  

Since its launch in 2000, PANDORA has offered women throughout the world a universe of high quality, hand finished products at affordable prices, thereby inspiring women to express their individuality. All women have their unique stories to tell – a personal collection of special moments that make them who they are. That is why PANDORA celebrates these moments. 

Visit PANDORA to learn more about the charms, and take a moment to explore the gorgeous new website, it's very inspiring!

Have a lovely day!… Anna