Monday, January 31, 2011

White by Vera Wang…






We are very excited about Vera Wang's soon-to-be-launched new collection, White by Vera Wang. From stunning ball gowns with layers of tulle and organza to modern A-line silhouettes, brides can expect nothing but sheer glamour and sophisticated elegance from the new collection when it is launched in the US on February 11. 

Here's what Vera Wang had to say about her upcoming collection:

"Every bride deserves to have great design. I believe the bride knows who she is and how she wants to look and feel on her special day. Every gown I create reflects that respect for other women and how much design means to me. This debut collection expresses my years of experience dressing brides from around the world. I've learned that a wedding dress represents more than just 'a dress'. It embodies a bride's lifelong dream and her own sense of who she is. I am proud to be able to bring my designs to more women everywhere through the White by Vera Wang collection"…

Visit David's Bridal to view more from the collection.

Have a lovely day!… Anna