Wednesday, March 3, 2010

My Day Spa Experience…



I had a lovely facial yesterday afternoon at Endota Spa in the beautiful Southern Highlands and I just had to share my experience with you…

With a gift voucher for a facial in hand, I slipped away from the office in the afternoon and stepped into a world of absolute bliss. The girls at Endota Spa in Bowral were simply lovely, and made me feel right at home. Stepping into the treatment room, I was greeted with a range of Dermologica products, and my facial was an hour of pure pampering.

Succulent, stylish and serene, you'll find all-Australian Endota Spas beside wineries and golf courses, on beaches and bustling main streets, in Australian hotels, cities and shopping centres.
 
Endota Spas thrive thanks to their down to earth service, heavenly all-Australian organic body treatments, facials and massage, and nurturing Australian organic skincare.

Slip into Endota. Discover down-to-earth day spa heaven. Visit an Endota Spa near you.

 
  
 


Have a lovely day!… Anna